Mother’s Day Out Director
The Millbrook Child Development Center is an extension of ministry to families by Millbrook Baptist Church. To effectively work toward the common purpose of fulfilling the Great Commission, we commit to the following mission:
• Provide a witness of Jesus Christ and His church to children and their families. Provide a ministry to families.
• Provide a Christian environment that is nurturing and developmentally appropriate. To encourage each child to develop mentally, physically, spiritually, socially,and emotionally.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
• We believe the Bible to be verbally inspired and the only infallible , authoritative, inerrant Word of God. (II Timothy 3:16, II Peter 1:21 )
• We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:1, John 10:30, John 10:37, 38)
• We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. (Isaiah 7:14 , Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:35 , Hebrews 4:15, Hebrews 7:25, John 2:11, Hebrews 9:12, Colossians 1:14, John 11:25, Acts 1:11, Revelation 19:11-16)
• We believe in the creation of man by the direct act of God. (Genesis 1:26-28 , Genesis 5:12)
• We believe in loving one another as Christ loved us and showing this love through our words and actions when interacting with others (children, parents, fellow worker, etc.) We believe love is expressed through patience and kindness as we help foster a Christian atmosphere for the spiritual, physical, mental, emotional and social development of these precious children committed to our care. (John 13:34, I Corinthians 13:4-7)