Our purpose is to reach women from all backgrounds and walks of life with the life changing gospel of Jesus! Bringing all women together to create community, relationships and worship as we grow together in our faith journey!
For questions, please contact Katherine Granillo, email@example.com
More Than Just a Number
SESSION 2 – Fully Surrendered – The Six Water Pots (John 2:1-11)
This week take time to review the characteristics of our water pots (listed below). Our prayer is your spiritual life continues to be challenged as you grow deeper in your walk with The Lord.
• Empty – Who or with what would you say you are filling up with today?
• Ready – Are you ready for God to show up in a mighty way in your life? Or are you stalled out and sitting on empty?
• Patient – Are you waiting on God’s timing?
• Available – How available are you when it comes to being used by God?
• Faithful – Are you praying with expectancy?
A few takeaways:
• On our journey to freedom, now that we have taken time to examine the unending and unlimited power of our God, we take the next step on the pathway. In the first step we look up. In the second, we look within.
• The second number that matters to God is ZERO. The apostle John captures it best in John 15:5 – I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do NOTHING. (Don’t forget to memorize this week!)
• Jesus can transform water into wine and sinners into saints. He can transform your struggles, dreams, failures, hopes, and brokenness. He can transform YOU from the inside out.
Next Week: Depend, Dwell, & Delight (Psalm 37, Isaiah 43:18-20). We look forward to seeing you then and praying you have an incredible week. Remember, YOU are MORE than just a number to HIM!
Isaiah: Registration for this study has closed but you may purchase your workbook online and are still welcome to join us! We hope to see you soon to be a part of this 8-session study through the book of Isaiah. As you study the chapters Isaiah wrote—from his challenging words to the nation of Israel to his prophecies of the Messiah to come—learn to rest in God’s promises and grow in trust. In this study, Isaiah’s words will reveal that you can trust God more than your own human effort or the counterfeits the world suggests. You won’t be striving harder, but instead trusting more deeply the Faithful One who is so worthy of our utter dependence. In Him you’ll find the comfort and peace you need to sustain you. Contact Jason Hall for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesdays, 9:00 – 10:30 AM (EC 209)
Study begins February 8
Wednesdays, 6:00 – 7:15 PM (EC 209)
Study begins February 8
Sundays, 4:00 – 5:30 PM (EC 209)
Study begins February 12